Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Week of June 8th-14th

Today we're having just reading lessons and just finishing up Bob Books Set 1 (The large combined edition in the blue box)

M, T, W,F, S- Reading, Math, Science

Monday we're going swimming hopefully, it will be over 90 degrees here and spending time with a friend.

Tuesday, hopefully it will be cooler, we're meeting some other homeschoolers

Wednesday, nothing special, we're getting a few errands done with Daddy

Thursday, no school as usual but I have an appointment

Friday, I am thinking will be an art day but we also could end up going swimming

Saturday is Boo's Baptismal day. We're going to have a small present and a special desert and talk about the Sacrament of Baptism.

1 comment:

my5wolfcubs said...

I think I'm before you on the WTM webring! :) Hope you've had a great summer and get back to blogging with the new school year...
Lee